Fort Payne, AL 35968
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system
- Recording information as needed and establishes entry priorities.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Verifies data entered by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with putting together/updating/maintaining product pages.
- Assist with research for products that are in high demand.
- Proficient in Excel – this is a must.
- Able to work with limited supervision and complete task and projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational, typing, attention to detail, computer savvy, confidentiality, and thoroughness is a must.
This would be someone who would help Darlene. All administrative work can be handed to this person to complete as Darlene continues to communicate with vendors and source products.
The product pages will be completed by this person – adding the correct purchase pricing as well as the retail price that has been agreed upon. There is a lot involved in finding a new vendor, product, and getting all the information posted into the system to order and availablity for our customers. We need someone who is always updating and checking the storefront as needed.